I had a so much fun making this 12" x 12" photo album. After reading Christie's post yesterday, I decided that I would keep this album for myself - I am always giving away everything I make! I will put some of my vintage family photos in this album and proudly bring it to my classes to encourage students to go outside their comfort zone when creating. It helps to love the materials you are working with and Graphic 45 paper is my absolute favorite paper!
This is a close up showing the cameras that I hand cut with my exacto knife. I also used a Spellbinders die to make the distressed heart lock. The trim on the Communique is cut to fit the "box". I also found some awesome fabric ribbon at my local store and it was only $.25 per spool (on sale!).
I made pretty flower embellishments using paper flowers and pearl adhesive rhinestones. I love the look!Here is a close up of
the distressed locket.
6 comments:
Beautiful album! I don't really scrapbook, but I'm drawn to collages of any type - nice job.
This is so cool. Thanks for sharing!
This is gorgeous! love it...tfs!!
What a gorgeous album!!! Have you submitted it to Graphic 45? They're looking for new design team members right now!
LOVE the album! Also love the new blog background! Nice!! MO
THAT is one stunning album! I'd keep it to , if I were you!!
Post a Comment