Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Special Olympics Crop

Each month our fearless leader, Rick Roy, makes adorable name tags for our seating arragement. Lots of pieces and great designs!
Kelly has a great smile and she is always smiling! It is my mission every month to get an updated photo of her smiling :)
Steve is Kelly's fiance and he ALWAYS wins a door prize. So much so that this month I pointed to the big basket of goodies and said "Steve, see what you are going to win today?". I'll be darn....he won it!!!!
Our fearless leader, Rick. Endless energy, giving man, and all around nice guy! The amount of work that goes into this crop each month is amazing and he always gets it done and makes it look effortless!
Me and Kelley cropping together. It is always a treat when Kelley joins us! We plan, scheme, and laugh alot!
Diana is new to our crop and has been coming every month. She brings 5 bags (yes, I said FIVE bags) to the crop and always has what she needs and whenever someone is looking for that final little something for their layout, Diana has it!
Karla...what can I say about Karla?!?!?! She is a hoot! We laughed so much on Saturday that I really need to start wearing Depends to this crop (kidding!!!!!!). I love her energy and sense of humor :)
Kelley and Kelly with Deb in the background. What a cheery day with great friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun with really nice people. LOVE your hair! Wish I had the courage!