














Who would not be interested in wondering into this booth with such an inviting display as you walk by. Loved this booth!
Amazing colorful paintings on glass mounted behind window frames. I loved the paintings but they were pretty pricey.
This booth was great to visit. The three men were making kettle corn and it was selling fast! They are dumping the corn into the storage container prior to packaging. What a hoot!
Ink bottles are a new love of mine. The colors and shapes are endless!


I think the above photo is where the girls "dared" me to lick my plate! The meal was so yummy that I have been craving it again!
















5 comments:
yeah! we had SUCH a blast!!! Just snagged some pics off your blog...adding mine today & tommorrow to mine...
Kel
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long! Can't wait to see everyone's photos!
Love the photos! More please!?
I had a great time, THANKS for coming and making it so wonderful!
Sure wish I could've been there with you! All these pictures make me want to go to Canton! You'd go absolutely NUTS in Canton on First Monday!
Post a Comment