Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Claudine Hellmuth Class

I signed up for a 12 week class with Claudine Hellmuth at Big Picture Scrapbooking. The cost was rediculous in that it was only $79 for 12 weeks. The first week we learned 2 new techniques (gesso transfers and gesso etching) to create a "recipe" book of techniques AND we also made a 5" x 5" canvas (shown above). I have had a great time playing with new mediums and just plain relaxing in my newly renovated room. It has been good to just sit down and play!

If you are interested in taking this awesome class, it is not too late! This is a self paced class and you will have access to the class and materials forever! Claudine is also participating in live chats and she is very active in the forums to answer questions and give guidance. I can't think of a better class to take this summer!

3 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

thanks for the kind words about my class! I love what you created for the first week!

Anonymous said...

this is great Karen - love the tree canvas! Can't wait to see your other projects!

Anonymous said...

Nice...LOVE!!!!!