Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chipboard Album

There is a lovely shop in Gardiner, Maine called Stamp-n-Scrap. The owner, Ruth Ann, has asked me if I would be interested in teaching some mini scrapbook album classes. Here is a sample cover of the first mini album (5" x 5") that I hope to be teaching in September. The book has 4 double sided chipboard album pages with lots of embellishments and plenty of room for pictures. The paper used is Graphic 45. I used some of the paper to make my own embellishments for the book. If you have not made your way to Ruth Ann's store yet - it is a must! She has quite an eye for rubber stamps and paper that you do not see in the chain stores. Ruth Ann also offers classes and will special order items from your wish list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your little Album Karen!! Have fun teaching - I need to make it up to her store sometime soon! Hope you're doing fine!

molake said...

Love the cover! Since moving back to Texas I sure do miss learning the "art" from you! I'm still having too much fun with what I have learned from you!

molake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.