Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Kelley enjoying her lunch with me snapping pictures :)
View of the "green" bridge from Brunswick to Topsham
Spring has arrived in Brunswick, Maine. How lovely are these tulips (although I called them daffodils at the restaurant!)?

I had lunch with my friend Kelley at The Frontier in Brunswick. We had a nice casual lunch and got caught up on life. Our friend Catherine had been to The Frontier recently and raved about it. I had not been there since they opened and liked it much better on this round. The lunch was wonderful. I had the Italian Marketplace and it was served on a "board". So Yummy!!! The views are wonderful from any seat in the restaurant.

4 comments:

zoesimm said...

i had a great 2 HOUR lunch :-) so good to catch up & I get to hang out with you again on Sunday...I'm a lucky girl

Anonymous said...

Isn't the Frontier a great place?? My fav is the mediterranean plate! See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Great shot of the bridge!!
MO

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to have time with friends. Treasure it.