I've had the flu/cold this week and have not posted - it's catch up time! This is a card I made last weekend for my friend Catherine. She came to my house for our art group gathering a couple of weekends ago and brought me lots of cool stuff for various occasions including this adorable Bulldog stamp to use! I just love the stamp! Bulldogs have such mean faces, but they are the kindest breed of all! Rosie is a good example. She loves to play with my birds, cats, and old guy Alfred. She is even loving to my guinea pigs (she kisses their hind ends)! I wanted to make a vintage thank you card using this stamp and Graphic 45 paper. I hope Catherine likes it!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thank You Card
I've had the flu/cold this week and have not posted - it's catch up time! This is a card I made last weekend for my friend Catherine. She came to my house for our art group gathering a couple of weekends ago and brought me lots of cool stuff for various occasions including this adorable Bulldog stamp to use! I just love the stamp! Bulldogs have such mean faces, but they are the kindest breed of all! Rosie is a good example. She loves to play with my birds, cats, and old guy Alfred. She is even loving to my guinea pigs (she kisses their hind ends)! I wanted to make a vintage thank you card using this stamp and Graphic 45 paper. I hope Catherine likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great card, Karen! looks just like Rosie :-)
Way too cute!!
MO
Post a Comment