
The first photo is of everything except the white Azalea plant.

Molly made these wonderful coasters from tile that she purchased at Home Depot. The tiles are stone and take ink very well. The card with the coasters was stamped with the same image used on the coasters. I love good coasters and fell in love with these immediately! They are beautiful as well as functional!
Pamela made this cute box with a handmade crocheted face clothe and fragrant soaps. Of course, she had all of the pieces wrapped in a sweet clear bag with the tag on the bag. I used the soaps this morning and felt like a princess :)
Pamela also made these cute little boxes for each of us that she put treats inside.

The Hershey's nuggets fit into these boxes perfectly!

Pamela also made chocolate covered pretzels and put them into the handmade "bag". It was too pretty to break into! But, having Monday's off, and the whole bag of pretzels....I did some serious damage to the perfect presentation! Thanks Pamela!
Sassy wanted a piece of the chewing action also. Chocolate is a big no-no so I let her play with the ribbon for a short time....then I confiscated the goods!
Catherine's handmade cards and ATCs are always a treat! They are works of art! I am so lucky to have received 4 ATCs from her. One was from a set of 4 (the asian watercolor) and the other three are originals and one of a kind! Woohoo! And...after going to Brimfield, Catherine knows what a freak I am for Starbucks coffee! If I have Starbucks, I am a happy girl!! Thanks for such beautiful gifts Catherine!
Susan and Lynn got together and gave me this white Azalea. It is gorgeous! We had done a lot of planting this weekend, but there is always room for one more plant to make our yard bright and cheery. I love perennials and this one is comfy in the shady areas. Every time I see this plant in bloom, I will think of Lynn and Susan! Thanks ladies.
Susan also made this sweet card. Her coloring abilities always astound me! Check out her blog to see how creative she is. You might even see her glass house that she made on Sunday that was so "outside of her box"!
I just have to draw your attention to this ATC by Catherine. Check out the fine stitching on the butterfly. This butterfly is thicker than it looks and I am amazed at how Catherine did such fine stitching on such a thick piece! I just found out this morning that Catherine made it into the newest issue of Somerset Sew. Not only did she get into the magazine, she is on the cover too!
3 comments:
WOW!!!! Especially love the coasters and ALWAYS LOVE the Sassy photos!
So glad to be able to celebrate your birthday with you....thanks for having the party at your house - and supplying the snacks!! :-) See you Friday!
WOW! What amazing gifts! You are blessed with friendship (and with talented friends).
Happy "late" Birthday.
Post a Comment