Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best Year at Brimfield!

This Carriage Man LOVED Kelley!  He was willing to give her a $6,000 carriage for FREE!  But then we know that nothing in life is ever really free!
This was a fantastic year at Brimfield.  As usual, I went on opening day...and glad I did!  You can see stuff leaving the fields and sold signs on so much stuff on the first day.  If you want something in particular, you HAVE to go on opening day!  The Vendors are so much fun on opening day too!  They are jazzed and ready to dicker! I went with a few friends and never laughed so much at Brimfield!  We had a great dinner out on Tuesday night...one I will not soon forget! We already have plans in place for next year!
 I loved seeing the old shopping carts for sale.  The one in the photo is an old A & P shopping cart!  We wanted to buy one and wheel each other around in it!  Forget the purchases...we wanted it for fun times!
 Janet makes a new friend at Brimfield.  The woman is a little tattered, but it only shows that we never judge a book by it's cover :)
 I love this statue of a dog!  I did see it in the back of a pick up truck as we were leaving on day 1!  Glad it got a new home!
 The fun, fun Brimfield girls!  We laughed and shopped, then we laughed and ate, then we just plain laughed!  When you travel with these girls, you need to bring Depends!
 I would love to have this candy machine for my artroom!  How cool to just step up to it and put the coins in to get a sweet treat :)
 The glove molds...they are at Brimfield every year only this year they were very expensive!  One alone would not look like much...it is the entire table of hands that is cool!
 This man loved having his picture taken with Superman.  He did things with Superman that only close friends could do!
 The doll tin lady is at Brimfield every year.  I never get tired of seeing this stuff! I tried making one but this woman can make these dolls like no other that I know!
Ella the Bulldog.  Had her own doggy stoller for her antique experience.  She loved me up with kisses and wiggle butt dances!  Love the bulldogs!!!!!

I will be posting a few more photos over the next week or so.  So much to do and so little time!

No comments: