Thursday, May 24, 2012
I love Sizzix Dies because I have been using them to create "Chunky" ornaments. This birdhouse ornament is a great compliment to the snowman ornament I have been making for the Trim-A-Limb club. I love working with 3D paper projects - taking a flat piece of paper and turning it into a great little ornament is very satisfying. I know of people that struggle with their art...trying to find meaning in their work, trying to do something that no one else is doing, just constantly struggling - that is no fun at all! I think you just have to sit down and create! Enjoy the process and don't over think your work! When you over think your art, it shows that you have struggled. Finding meaning in your art can sometimes be daunting - so remember that the thoughts that are in your mind as you create your piece is the meaning behind your art! Sit down and "go with the flow" and just enjoy the process. You just may end up with a sweet little birdhouse to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I
No comments:
Post a Comment