Beedle Bin Laden
I thought I would end the week with a different type of art. This piece of stained glass is a study I made of a very unique cat that I used to have. He started out as "Beedle" but quickly became "Beedle Bin Laden". He would try to attack anything that came through the door. I was the only person that could handle him, and then it was on a limited basis. I adored him! He was with us for 17 years and was an indoor cat. This is one of my favorite pieces of stained glass that I have done to date. It resides in my craft room.
5 comments:
That is awesome! The detail on the cat is amazing. -Molly B
oh Karen...that little bugger :-) The glass is gorgeous & I know how much Beedle meant to you.
Beautiful! You made this? So cool!
Too much talent for one person!! Looks just like Beedle!
This is an amazing piece of art. Love how the cat is peeking around the side!
Post a Comment