Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who's Got the Snacks?

Rosie always sits wherever Sassy is residing in the house....mainly for yummy snacks that Sassy "drops" so conveniently! Sassy and Rosie snuggle and when I have to reprimand Sassy for something, she runs to Rosie and hides in Rosie's armpit! They are certainly characters!

3 comments:

Odetta said...

Thank your for your sweet comments on my blog. I like your projects.
I have not tried to make the inchies yet. Yes indeed it must be a challenge!
I love to watch your photo's and to read your stories. You are such a good writer.

Anonymous said...

My favorite photo subject!! This is one of my favorite Rosie poses! Sassy looks like she rules the house from her "throne"!

Karen said...

Did you see what Sassy has done to that chair??? I keep her on one chair so they all don't have the Beverly Hillbillies look ;-) Also, I am training Rosie to stay on her "bed" when placed there. It's like the game "Twister". As long as she keeps one toe on it, it's legal! She is SO stubborn!