More Basket Weaving
Since I am on the basket weaving kick, I decided to make something other than baskets. Last night I experimented with making embellishments (the heart) and Inchies (the 4 squares). I made a 5" x 4" weaved rectangle and used my Cuttlebug heart die to punch out the heart. What a trick the first one was to cut! I realized that I have to use tape on the underside to hold the weaving together in order to lift the die cut from the Cuttlebug plates. The first one was a disaster (and yes, I was ready to toss the entire project because I was so discouraged!), while this second attempt came out beautiful!
The Inchies are going to have a 3D flower or something added. I don't want to add too much, since the real work is in the basket weaving of these tiny pieces!
2 comments:
OMG! You have way more patience than I have!! Post the finished product?
nice basket weaving Karen!! You make it look so easy!
Post a Comment