Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Harry visits Reid State Park


Harry loved going to Reid State Park on Sunday. He was very afraid of the crashing waves at the beginning of the walk....then he realized that he could run like the wind and the waves were not so bad afterall! I adore little man Harry.The new bathhouse at Reid State Park. After the controversy that surrounded this new structure, it turned out nice and very non offensive to the scenery.
Looking out at the Atlantic Ocean from a picnic spot.
The location where the bathhouse used to be located. Now you can see the steps leading down to the lagoon area of the park.
A front view of the new bathhouse. Love the stone structure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day.....I don't go to Reid, I almost drowned there when I was 5 or 6....bad memories! Had a great lunch today, THANKS ;-)