Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Heeeeee's Back!


Harry, the little dickens, decided he did not like his new adoptive home and really put the new owners through the ringers! He did fear charging and nipped at the owners without breaking skin. I got a call to pick him up on Friday morning. He has been just the opposite in my house...guess Harry has learned how to work the system. Needless to say, he is in Puppy Bootcamp to socialize him to more men and strange surroundings. He did not have a very good start in life...living in a cage in a makeshift shed for 2 years. He was so scared of humans and was nothing but bones. He now has meat on those bones, goes to work with me each day, and loves life.
Harley is a 4 month old puppy that I was fostering until Harry was returned. Harley has to be the most laid back puppy I have ever met. He is gentle, and very easy going! His adoption is in the works and we hope he gets his forever home soon!

No comments: