When my artsy group met at Catherine's last month, Molly brought all of the pieces/parts for us to make this cute little card. All supplies are from Stampin Up!. The candy can come out of the card for your eating enjoyment :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Karen that is the cutest card I have ever seen.. I just love it.. is that a stampin up punch?
Hey Paula! Yes it is all stampin up! There is a punch, the heart stamps for the sentiment that fit the heart punch, and the plastic heart candy holder. If you want anything let me know....Molly is in my artsy group and can order for you.
3 comments:
Karen that is the cutest card I have ever seen.. I just love it.. is that a stampin up punch?
that was me Paula, I still cant figure these bloggy things out
Hey Paula! Yes it is all stampin up! There is a punch, the heart stamps for the sentiment that fit the heart punch, and the plastic heart candy holder. If you want anything let me know....Molly is in my artsy group and can order for you.
Post a Comment