Thursday, May 14, 2009

BRIMFIELD!!!

Being the lucky girl that I am, I had the opportunity to go to Brimfield, MA to one of the largest antique shows in the country. Kelley, Catherine, and I left of Tuesday morning and spent rest of the day traveling south, stopping at Absolutely Everything and Ink About It for some crafty shopping. We then checked into our hotel, had a very nice dinner, then back to the hotel. We wanted to get up bright and early for our big day of junk shopping! The show attracts approx. 6,000 antique dealers and is 1 mile in length on either side of Rt. 20. What this boils down to is that there are fields of antique dealers ready to dicker price. We had so much fun laughing, shopping, and goofing around. I am only sharing a few photos today, but will post more when I get a bit more time. Kelley and Catherine as we hit the road. Just a little bit excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at these photos and all your goodies, can't wait to go back to Canton (1st Monday) at the end of this month!!!!

zoesimm said...

love 'em! We had such a blast...saving my pennies for Sept & figuring out where I can fit cool furniture

Karen said...

Let's make sure to leave room for 1 wire dress form! I had a great time! Mark wants to go so badly that I think we will do a trip in July. We'll possibly do a day trip marathon...