What a crazy bird she is!!! I was working at the kitchen table yesterday and Sassy decided to join me "under the table". This is one of her favorite places to perch. All of a sudden, she broke out in song to a tune that was playing on the TV!!! She was dancing, singing, and have a great time! I adore her antics and wish she would do this stuff on command (David Letterman - here we come!). She is a hoot and made me laugh pretty hard at the musical show.
3 comments:
What an entertainer! I feel like I know her a little bit through you but a wish I could be there to have coffee with her!!
She is quite the thing, Miss Sassy! How funny that is! And I so believe it! I'm missing stamping with you!
You really do have to meet Sassy to understand how "human" she is! Sometimes I forget she is a bird! She is like having a 2 year old underfoot constantly. She ate 2 eggs for supper last night and was still looking for junk food after the eggs! She is so like me!
Post a Comment