Love this paper from Prima. It is a new paper that I purchase in MA when we went to Brimfield. I also purchased a new set of Sizzlet dies (the leaves and flowers on this layout) and the Spellbinders Foliage Framabilities die. The bird cages are from a Basic Grey paper in the Porcelain line. The photo is of Sassy and Mulli. Mulli needed a mate in life to deal with his "issues" and Sassy was the perfect bird for Mulli. Unfortunately, we had Mulli for only 1 year when his issues caught up with him and he passed away. This layout is a tribute to their love for each other and the fact that Mulli passed on as a happy little camper :)
2 comments:
I love this! Don't you think Prima is so inspiring? I just love what you did with it (and the dies too)!
Fabulous!
Beautiful!! WOW!!!!
Post a Comment