Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Junk Shopping!

After leaving the quarries on Sunday, we wanted to stop at Perham's Jewelry Store. They are closing after being in business for 80+ years. My engagement ring came from Perhams. They were so busy on their last day open that we declined on the visit and went junk shopping instead. The above photo shows the complete recap of the trip. We stopped in Oxford and in Sabattus at flea market type places.
I love the cobalt blue glass and we found two Noxema jars WITH covers! We see alot of them for sale without the covers.

How beautiful is the cobalt blue glass?!?!?! My vintage white/ecru buttons have a new home in these jars. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY miss the Oxford place! I could spend hours in there!! I also love the cobalt blue!

Anonymous said...

cool STUFF!! Wish I had gotten to the red stamps too!! LOL.

Christie said...

Beautiful jars. I love all of your finds!