Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunday Art Gathering

We had our monthly artsy gathering at Kelley's house on Sunday. It was a small group, but we had tons of fun. Kelley, Pamela, and Molly pose in front of the food. Kelley put on quite a spread - it was all so delicious. I zeroed in on the pasta salad with feta, cukes, and pasta. It was SO yummy!Pamela works on cards. I love to see what everyone brings to work on. We are all so different but enjoy the same basic part of our group - CREATIVITY!!

Kelley and Molly are working on their projects. You can see my messy area near the front right of the photo. Even though it has rained the past 22 or 23 days out of 31, we were very content to be at Kelley's house with the Royal River in the background. It was a great day with great friends :)

1 comment:

zoesimm said...

thanks so much for coming,Karen...I had a great afternoon with my Crafty Gals!