Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sabatical Update :)

What happened to the month of July?!?!?!? My camera broke a couple of weeks ago, I have been very busy with pets, samples for classes, and other assorted whatnots. I should be replacing my camera over the next week or so (if I can actually decide on one!). I am doing a class with Memory Glass tomorrow night (the class is full!) and another class using alcohol inks on August 10th. Can you believe Autumn is almost here?!

Also, I took a class at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA last Thursday with Dave Brethauer, owner of Memory Box Co. Paula S. and I drove down for 2 classes on watercolor pencils and watercolor paints. Dave is an awesome instructor with a great personality. If you ever have the chance to take a class from Dave - don't hesitate. It was well worth the vacation day from work to make these classes. I'll post some samples from class once I get my camera act together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurry, hurry!!!! Miss your photos!