The sun has reappeared! I usually don't try to get photos of the sun in the morning, but since the sun is a very rare sighting this summer, I had to go out and make the most of it!

The sun at about 5:45 this morning. It's going to be a good day :)

Looking up the driveway to the road. See the sun at the end of the driveway? Our house is surrounded by trees so we look to the road for sun.

Even the stained glass sun in the rock garden is pretty happy about seeing itself today!

The
gnome in the rock garden has a grin on his face. I think he will shed a little of the green mold today as the sun dries things up. Keep your fingers crossed that we get more days of sun this week!
3 comments:
Trust me I have my fingers and toes crossed that we get more of this sunshine! Yippie! -Molly B
I have the song "Here Comes The Sun" in my head after reading this post! Lovely photos!
Sure do wish we'd get a little less sunshine down here! Would REALLY LOVE to get some of your rain! Nice photos!
Post a Comment